2014年7月28日 星期一

Introduction

Introduction
Hello professor and everyone, my Chinese name is 黃仲民,but you can call me Mike in English, I come from Kaohsiung and I am forty years old. I graduated from Feng China University.
    I’m currently teaching at Dah Yung Elementary School as a computer teacher.I specialize in information systems, webpage design and computer maintenance.As for my teaching, I do my best to ensure it is fun and interesting. For Example, I play magic tricks in class to perk up my teaching an make learning fun. In 2003 and 2009 I received the Outstanding Teacher Award, which has been the best reward for me. I hope Professor always healthy, safe and happy.Thank you teacher's guidance.

3 則留言:

  1. 仲民的英文果然很好,下次導讀可以分配英文的沒問題吧!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. 仲民的英文造詣真是啵棒!!

    回覆刪除
  3. 仲民除了英文好外,上次教學設施報告的魔術表演也讓人印象深刻!希望這段日子除了學到教授們教導的知識外,也能從同學身上學到許多特別的東西!

    回覆刪除